Sunday, December 12, 2010

Studyfilled Day



So I woke this morning, just like I do everyday, this song was amongst the first few that I heard. I'd heard it many times before but it it was much better hearing it this morning. It is just an instrumental, which is along the lines of my favorite genre, and it soothed me. I am about to head for a great morning, coffee/English mcmuffin at Starbucks with Shannon Reader then we'll head over to McCarthy athletic center and watch the movie Nightmare Before Christmas! She's never seen it so I'm looking forward to having it blow her mind! Tim Burton is awesome! Then back to my dorm for a day of studies. Just have to study for my English Final, and finish up my Chinese final; I'm not planning on being a teacher but I have to write a class lesson plan for my class. Awesome! Lovelife.

No comments:

Post a Comment